Wednesday, March 5, 2014

BEWARE OF TERMITES!

I noticed as soon as my ex and I separated, the creeps were coming out of the wood works!   Hence the name TERMITES!  Maybe it is because I was beginning to gain my confidence back and they are drawn to that (meaning all guys, not just the creeps) I dont really know.  But I had people who I hadn't heard from in years trying to get me to go out with them.  I have even had random strangers trying to hit on me (I had one guy actually ask me if I wore my shirt and earrings to match my eyes, and even changed his voice to sound like Joey from Friends!  That had me literally laugh out loud).  Something in men can sense when you are in a vulnerable state, and usually its the ones that are not good for you in any way.  Be very cautious my friends!   I have so many of my friends in the process of a painful divorce and/or break up.  It is so tempting to start a relationship sooner then we should because naturally, we crave that companionship and affection.  Here is the thing, just like termites can be highly destructive, so can those relationships!   When we don't allow ourselves the proper healing, we are just setting ourselves up for more pain and heartache.  Usually a guy who wants to get in as soon as they know your going through a rough time, are just after one thing.  They dont care about your heart or your emotions.   A guy who does care about those things will most definitely show they care about YOU!  They will care about YOUR FEELINGS (even when they are crazy and unjustified).   Even if they want to be in a relationship with you, the good ones wont push it too soon!   They will invest time in your friendship first.  Hold out for them!   Time with termites just leaves you with more time before you can get to the good one!

For me?  I'm happy to just be friends right now!  I LOVE being around other people and making new friends and that's where I'm at.  The termites can keep trying, but I'm a PALM TREE!  (Really, my name means Palm Tree in Hebrew!)   We are made STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment