Monday, June 9, 2014

I am one blessed girl!


This last week was a week I was dreading for a while and having some major anxiety going into it.  It was time for mediation (which was ended with a settlement and all will be final very soon).  Going into that I was overwhelmed with anxiety, yet overwhelmed with gratefulness too!  I am a blessed girl.  On that day I had so many people call me and text me before, during and after!  People reminding me I was not alone, people reminding me I was cared about, and people making sure I was doing OK.  I just can not express to you all what that meant!  I had one my younger friends take care of my kids and getting them running for the opening night of their play and getting them fed since I couldn't, and she even stayed with me that night which I was grateful for too!

The past year (heck!  the past few years) have been some of the hardest of my life.  Not a path that I would have ever saw myself on or chosen.  But you know what?  I am thankful for it!   Thats crazy, I know!   But it has shaped me (and still in the process of shaping) into who I am.  It has showed me who is there for me supporting me, and I really have an outstanding support group!  Some who have always been there, some who just showed up.

As rough as my life is, there is just so many things that are going good too.   Do not get me wrong, there are so many uncertainties in my life and so many things that still get the best of me.  But guess what?   There are also so many amazing things I have to be thankful for!  When people tell you hang in there it gets better, it does!

My new path is just beginning.  I have an amazing apartment, some amazing work opportunities, amazing people, and I have some amazing possibilities in my future coming.   As scary as it all is, I am excited to see what my future brings.

THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who have been there in any way for me!  I have the best people surrounding me a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment