Friday, June 13, 2014

Shopping/Fashion Tip! Crochet Shorts

So last weekend I went to St. Augustine to see my dad do this re-enactment thing he does (it was pretty cool).   I posted this picture and got a lot of compliments and people asking me where I got the shorts. 
Well first of all, I LOVE these shorts!   They are so stinkin comfortable it is not even funny!  Like they almost feel like wearing pajama shorts.   And because they are such a basic color, you could really wear them with a lot of different things.  I personally love tank tops being the true Florida girl that I am.   You could easily wear these casual or dressy though!  I got a great deal on these at Marshalls (love that store and all their sister stores).   But I did a little research and can not believe I got you a link to get them even cheaper!   I am actually thinking about ordering them in black now I love them so much! Just click this link to get yours for a steal at just $7.10!!   Tamara's Favorite Shorts  I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do!



PS, if the link is not working (having technical difficulties here in Tamlando today) look for the link to the right side of my actual page....

No comments:

Post a Comment