Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cooking Tip: Everglades Seasoning


In my newly single life, one of the jobs I had was to restock my spice cabinet.  I had a lot of different spices before that I had gotten from a lot of different places and I really enjoyed using them and was sad about it.  So as I set out to slowly add the basics, I wanted to discover some new ones too.   On one of my regular trips to Publix, I hit the jackpot right away!   I saw this container labelled 'EVERGLADES SEASONING'.  Im not gonna lie, the package alone sold me.   Being the true Florida girl I am, it just appealed to me completely without even looking at the ingredients!  (Pretty picture and all, Im a girl, its OK, haha).   After reading the ingredients, and seeing it was a short list and had stuff like salt, garlic, onion, and sugar (some of my favorites) I knew I was destined to try it out.   

WOO HOO!   This seasoning is AMAZING!   You do not need a lot because it is salty.  But it is DELICIOUS!  I have used it on SO MUCH!   Steaks, Chopped Steak, Roasted Veggies, Hamburgers, Potatoes, Salads....I really think I could put it on anything and it would taste good!

It is a spice made in Florida and evidently only sold in stores in Florida!   Which is pretty cool if I say so myself.  You can order it online though through their site or through Amazon (as always, click on one of my amazon links please to take you there).  I've included it in my favorites that you should see on the right......

I promise you, you wont regret trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment