Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Time for an Update!

So I have not wrote much on this blog lately, so much has went on this year!  Its been a roller coaster of a year!

I have been working a lot!  3 jobs in fact.   LOL.  You know me, I cant sit still.  My main job is a personal assistant for a guy who runs a construction company and a hotel.   I just recently started working as a personal/admin assistant for a mother/son team who does vacation rentals.  There we also work with groups and events.  I am really loving that job a lot!   And the 3rd one is I work at my kids dance school which is a HUGE blessing to all of us!  I have made some wonderful friends there and I just love everything they do!

I also started writing a second blog!   I figured as much as I love Disney and as much as I love writing, why not combine the two and try to turn into a job!  My goal is to get the blog monetized and have that be my main job one day!  Want to be able to stay home with the kids more again one day!  It has been going pretty good!  Many people out there are as crazy about Disney as I am!  It has been great to make so many new friends through this too!  Check it out at www.pixiedustrequired.com

This year has brought us some amazing things through some crazy challenges.   One of my friends went through a very similar situation that I went through last year.  Me being there for him brought on many rumors and we both lost a lot of friends through that nightmare.  It was a very hard time for a lot of people.  Funny thing is (OK not funny so much but beautifully strange) the more people bashed, gossiped, and etc the closer it brought us together and we decided to give dating a try!  It was a scary decision because so many people had accused us of it, but best decision!   It is so wonderful to date my best friend! He has seen me at my worst (and I him), he has seen the anxiety take over me, he has seen my kids at very low points, and stuck through it all.   He has two kids the same age as mine, and we do just about everything together!  The kids all love each other and get along great!   There are times they have issues, they are kids after all!  LOL. Its amazing to see how he loves my kids as his own and I his.  There is something so beautiful to that I honestly don't even know how to explain!  We all miss each other when we are apart.   My kids often ask to send him texts and his do the same to me.  Either of us would do anything at all for the others kids just like our own.

Seth & Lillie are growing up way too fast!   Lillie is in 5th grade and looking like a little lady!  She can wear my clothes and shoes now!   Thats a bittersweet thing.  Seth is in 3rd grade and he is my little comic.   They both are so good to help keep this family going!   Lillie is the little momma and Seth is the protective one.  Both switched dance schools this year, a decision we were all nervous about, but has been AMAZING!   Lillie is continuing with her ballet, but also taking theatrical dance and acro (which has been a struggle for her!).   Seth is taking breakdance/hip hop and tap, both in an all boys class!  Its been great to see them thrive there in a lot of ways!    Both are already aware that they can use this to get a scholarship for college and talk to me about college choices already!   Seth is also working hard to get his running speed up so he can do track in middle school and Lillie is really enjoying being in an art club!   I have amazing kids!

I am so excited to see what this next year brings for us all!  

Lillie, Tyler, Chloe, and Seth in their Chritmas PJs getting ready to decorate the trees

Seth and Lillie on a trip to the Tampa Zoo this summer

Chloe, Lillie, Tyler, and Seth all enjoying the hurricane tunnel at the Tampa Zoo.  I love the laughter in their faces!

Seth & Lillie on their first day of school

Seth with his awesome dance teachers (swag coaches LOL).  He looks up to them so much!

Chloe and Seth, the constant comics in our lives!

Chloe, Tyler, Lillie, and Seth on Halloween!   First time his kids got to go Trick or Treating!

Lillie and Tyler have a lot of deep conversation!  I love this pic of them!



Jeremy and I in a corn pit!  We took all the kids to the corn maze this summer!

Jeremy and I at Hollywood Studios!  He loves Disney and Once Upon A Time too!

Jeremy was a wiseman in the kids Christmas play!   He is so good at supporting them in their theater, dance, school, and just everything!

See how fast she is growing up!   


1 comment: